This is a reminder for ECCE services that the last batch payment for the current programme call will be made on Friday 18 May as per the current Payment Schedule.
Prior to this date, services are requested to review all ECCE 2017 registrations by C.O.B. 14 May to ensure:
· All eligible children are registered on PIP.
· Registration details reflect actual attendance in accordance with Programme Rulesi.e. correct days/weeks/session type.
· Any child that has left the service is accurately represented on the system, including:
- Absences greater than 4 weeks
· Amendments as recommended by the Compliance Team have been made.
at your earliest convenience.
Weekly catch-up payments for new registrations, registrations with increased level of attendance, new LINC awards, and new Higher Capitation awards will continue to be made to services until mid-July as per the current Payment Schedule.
Any changes made after C.O.B. 14May for leavers, registrations with reduced level of attendance, reduced LINC award, reduced Higher Capitation award, may lead to an overpayment.
Overpaymentsmay be deducted from future monies due to services e.g. Programme Support Payment, CCS/P or TEC Contracts. In the event that funds cannot be reclaimed in the current Programme Call, overpayments may be carried forward and deducted from 2018/2019 payments.